1. Manage all simplyh2o customer online/phone/sms/ussd water subscription and delivery support.
2. Attend water driver meeting daily. Attend employee and management meeting mondays and fridays.
3. Use the simplyh2o dashboard to manage customer registration, edit and create customer orders.
4. Assist customers to make payments online and by transfers.
5. Perform functions like adding and removing products from dashboard.
6. Assign drivers to weekly water deliveries. Maintain all customer accounts and
ensure all missed deliveries and done within 24 hours.
7. Create daily reports of system scheduled deliveries. Create reports of customer
payments daily, customer weekly/monthly registrations.
8. Assist ops manager to ensure all drivers are registered and ready to deliver
water each day.
9. Assist operation manager to establish delivery route for the drivers each day and
sometimes a week ahead of the delivery. He or she will create delivery schedule
for all the customers in the system.
10.Report to operations manager.
11. Ensure safety of all company properties and store in safe place. Must make ready
the company vehicle, promotional assets, electronics devices like tablets,
phones and computers.
12. Assist ops manager to account for cway or other water depot supplies to meet
with daily demand for drivers. Such supplies must be determined 24 hours before
driver pickups from the depots.
13. Will assist ops manager to maintain schedule of water dispenser availability from
the depot. Will account for speedy delivery of dispenser to the customers
14.Will maintain company monthly quoter of deliverable bottles.
15. Assist ops manager to plan and conduct promotions in all parts of lagos (markets,
public places, events, malls, adverts as required
16.Will also take orders from ceo on other duties as required by company policy
Requirements and Skills
Tablet applications, ios, android, google, exell, word, cloud computing, wordpress (optional will train)
Apply by attaching resume
Minimum Qualification Requirements