BENEFITS OF FIRST AID
What is the importance of basic life support?
What Is the Aim of Basic Life Support? The purpose of BLS is to maintain sufficient blood circulation and breathing through a clear airway. If you are responding to an emergency, having a basic life support certification will assure the patient that you are qualified to help them.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Methods: Class Room/Virtual
Duration: 3 Days
COURSE OVERVIEW: –
The ProCPR course is a BLS course designed for healthcare professionals. This course includes CPR, AED, and healthcare provider specific skills like bag valve mask and 2-rescuer CPR. So, rather than paying simply to learn CPR, the payment is at the very end, only for those who need a certification card for work.
COURSE OUTLINE: –
1. Overcome the five(5) fears that prevent rescue efforts
2. Prevention of Cardiovascular disease
3. Recognition and action steps for suspected heart attack and stroke
4. CPR for adult, child and infant
5. AED for adult, child and infant
6. Conscious and unconscious choking for adult, child and infant
7. Universal precautions
8. Bleeding control
9. Musculoskeletal injuries
11. Shock Management
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.