BENEFITS OF FIRST AID
Why is first aid training important in the workplace?
First aid training helps employees learn to be more conscious of safety in the workplace, leading to a reduced number of accidents and injuries. They will be aware of the hazard & risk that might cause accident & able to take precaution measure in their work station.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Methods: Class Room/Virtual
Duration: 3 Days
[ , ?text=ENQUIRIES]
HOW TO RESERVE A SEAT• Call/Text/whatsapp your name, phone number, email and course of interest to before training day for seat reservation
COURSE OVERVIEW: –
The ProCPR course is a BLS course designed for healthcare professionals. This course includes CPR, AED, and healthcare provider specific skills like bag valve mask and 2-rescuer CPR. So, rather than paying simply to learn CPR, the payment is at the very end, only for those who need a certification card for work.
COURSE OUTLINE: –
1. Overcome the five(5) fears that prevent rescue efforts
2. Prevention of Cardiovascular disease
3. Recognition and action steps for suspected heart attack and stroke
4. CPR for adult, child and infant
5. AED for adult, child and infant
6. Conscious and unconscious choking for adult, child and infant
7. Universal precautions
8. Bleeding control
9. Musculoskeletal injuries
11. Shock Management
12. Breathing Emergencies
13. Diabetic Emergencies
15. Bites and Stings
16. Allergic Reactions
18. Heat and Cold Emergencies
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.