BENEFIT OF TRAINING:
What are the emotional intelligence skills?
Emotional intelligence (otherwise known as emotional quotient or EQ) is the ability to understand, use, and manage your own emotions in positive ways to relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.
Training Schedule: By Request/In Session
Training Method: Classroom/Virtual
Duration: 2 Days
COURSE OUTLINE –
1. Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
2. Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
3. Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence.
4. Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy.
5. Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
6. Verbally communicate with others. Interpret and manage your emotions.
7. Master tools to regulate and gain control of one’s own emotions
8. Articulate your emotions using the right language.
9. Balance optimism and pessimism.
10. Effectively impact others.
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.